Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Enjoying the Fall

I must be the worst blogger or just a mother of three because i never get time to blog. Well Mike and i attend a wedding in the south it was great time. The weather was great and wedding was beautiful. Cade and Kelly are now a happily married couple.Image and video hosting by TinyPic Here are some pics of the wedding and the tripImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicThis picture is of the guys and at one time they all have traveled and worked together. The names are Blake, Chad, Cade, Kyle, Danny , and MikeImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicThis is Chad and Michelle they are expecting their first baby in January we wsih them the best. When I arrived home the girls didn't have school on Monday so we went to the pumpkin patch with Kirby, Briona ,and Landon. The three girls had fun, but the babies weren't sure of the palce. We came home with lots of pumpkins now i have a whole lot of pumpkins.Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic. Here are some pictures from our playdate with Nora and BarrettImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic. Well Brody Hurt got 1328 birthday cards and they are still coming. I wish everyone a Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Tulsi said...

Fun wedding and I love the pumpkin pictures.

I'm glad you received your package. I tried to pack it so things wouldn't be broken. And I had to ad OU. We lived in Lawton for a short while and feel we can claim them part of the time!

Tulsi said...

I got the package today!!! Thank you so much. Did you make them? They are so cute. I very much needed a list pad. It is on my list of things to get that I scratched off.