Monday, September 8, 2008

We Never Slow Down....

Well it seems that we are always on the go two saturdays aago Landon turned 1 so we had that birthday and then last saturday we had a bbq to go to. Now Mike will be leaving by the end of the week so it will be very sad at our house. Elizabeth has loved her yadday being home Yes that is how she says daddy. Se doesn't see mommy or lydia but she does say LaLa. Whci hmeans Laura. She seems to be growing all the time and i wish i could keep her as a baby. But if you read My best friend and sister in law is having a baby in may. Also my friend Amber is having one and Hadley will be a great big sister. So i'm very excited for them. Oh how could i Forget OU is 2 wins and number 3 . GO SOONERS!!!!!! Well here some pictures for you to see of our weekends. Have a great week. Image and video hosting by TinyPic so one pictures will have work my computer is acting up.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey there!! A playdate sounds great. I will check with the other girls and see if we can get something planned. Just give us a call if you don't hear from us via email :)

My neices call me Aunt Lala...so cute!