Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Oh My Time Flies

Well I have survived the first night of eight week shots. Elizabeth has been a crabby baby, but I don't blame her. All I have to say is thank goodness for Grandmas . Well Mike usaully takes the girls to get their shots , but he wasn't home this time so my mom did it , cause their mommy can't handle it. So the deal is mike takes them and i do the care afterwards. Well Laura had a ball game and caught a fly ball and hit a triple. She sure loves softball and i'm glad. Well lydia is just Lydia with no cares and finding ways for Laura to get into trouble. I remeber how they were all little once and Mike would call and teach them to say daddy over the phone, so i thought forsure with the other two talking his ear off at night and then me. He would be ready to get off the phone, but Oh no he talked to Elizabeth tonight. So she got her first phone call and all I heard was say daddy. Hopefully will have a picture posted of the phone call. So still no hope of Elizabeth saying Mommy first. Laura said Pappa, Lydia said Dadda. Well i guess with Elizabeth turning eight weeks on Saturday. I will set back and keep watching as time Flies by and the grow up so quickly. So enjoy the time you have. My Motto for the Weekend: Enjoy the girls and not worry about the house or the small things, it will all be there the next day, maybe just messier than before.

No comments: